Thursday, October 11, 2012

Sweet Summertime Part 1




                               In order from beginning to end (why does summer have to end?)


Bronson & mommy date...doing it big at the A&W :)
Whitney's wedding in May
Sarah & sweet Charlotte visit memorial day weekend 
The aftermath of Bronson's face plant down the church stairs :(

Averi being...well...Averi

My quick trip to Seattle for Holly's baby shower

Went golfing as a family in early June

Pretending to hold the big golf ball...picture
didn't really look very convincing... 

When the weather started to heat up we
spent some time at Ted and Gene's kiddie
pools. Bronson LOVED them

Went to seattle Father's Day weekend for a work trip/mariners
 game and Bronson and I had some time to walk
downtown. Bronson loved the big
big buildings and the big big boats.
Had a chance to hang out at Nikki & Jakes.
Bronson  got some Tommy time in :)
Happy Father's day Jeremy. You are a wonderful dad & our kids are so lucky to have you! We got to spend Father's Day at my parent's place. Had a big BB-Q dinner with my dad. It was special considering its been years since I've been able to say Happy Father's day to his face :)
We spent a lot of time at the kiddie pools during
 June because the Scroggins'  pool was under repair
the girls sun-bathed while the boys played :)

                                             
                          

                       July 1, 2012 The day Jeremy turned 29. 
                          He apparently is feeling very old. So I let him
                       & that way I can stay feeling young! Every year
                     since we started dating I've made him a confetti 
                      cake with rainbow chip frosting...I tried to spice 
                       up the cake decorating this year, and
                    this is about as far as my decorating creativity goes. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment