Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Oh Boy, lets get caught up


WOW... I am a terrible blogger! I warned you though... Still, its pretty bad when you see that everyone who was pregnant in the picture of your last post have all had their babies...and the youngest baby is 2 months old! I guess I have some catching up to do. In a nutshell, I had another baby shower the weekend after my seattle one and it was AMAZING as well :) My good friends in Royal threw it for me and definitely went above and beyond. Thank you so much Sharah, Nicole & Whitney! My favorite part was probably the beautiful wreath Nicole made for miss A...and the cake pops....and the onesie decorating...and the punch with the rubber duckies floating in it, oh and the pink chocolate A's that were on the frosting on the cupcakes...ok lets me honest, the whole thing was just perfect :)
the pretty wreath now hanging in Averi's room
adorable cream cheese frosting cupcakes. spoiled big time

I have been craving these non-stop since the shower. SO GOOD!!!

They put so much time into every last detail. Loved it all!


Little girly duckies! So cute :)














No comments:

Post a Comment